The Canon Canonet QL25 (1965) TESTED & CLEANED (small crack on plastic of lens and viewfinder does not affect picture quality)
- Type: 35mm Rangefinder Film Camera
- Lens: Canon Lens SE 45mm f2.5 – 16.
- Shutter speeds: 1/15, 1/30, 1/60. 1/125, 1/250. 1/500
- Viewfinder: Viewfinder combined with rangefinder. Bright frame with moving parallax correction lines. Rangefinder spot rectangle. The viewfinder of the Canonet QL25 is particularly large, bright and easy to use. Magnification ratio 0.7x. Aperture reading shown along top of viewfinder.
- Film Speeds: ASA 25 to 800 / Adjustment by lever underneath lens.
- Battery: Originally 1 x Mallory RM-1R. Works with one cheap alkaline LR44W button cell. This is 1.55 volt but seems to provide correct exposure – at least with negative film.
- Shutter: Copal Leaf Shutter. Speeds range from 1/15 to 1/500 of a second.
- Film Advance: Single stroke approx. 120 degrees. The Canonet QL25 features Canon’s excellent Quick Loading film system.
- Film Counter: Resets automatically